With almost 19 years in the industry, I have the knowledge and negotiating experience to help you navigate this complicated world of real estate. My mission is to exceed your expectations by making your real estate experience as stress free and financially rewarding as possible in the shortest amount of time. My focus is to provide excellent, unparalleled service making you a client and friend for life who can confidently encourage your family and friends to call me when they need a real estate broker!
My previous professional life spanned a variety of positions as a paralegal, an insurance claims adjuster and later on as an assistant educator. Assisting others has always been a component of my work life and it still plays a pivotal role in my real estate business.
I am constantly staying current with market trends and seeking further education to be attentive to my client’s specific needs. I understand that today’s consumer seeks information in a timely fashion. Being detail-oriented and a skilled facilitator, I coordinate the many parties necessary to complete a successful real estate transaction.
With an aggressive marketing plan to get listings sold, I have found new and unique ways to guide my clients through one of the largest financial transactions most people ever undertake. I fully embrace the use of on-line marketing and have found new ways to leverage the use of the Internet to the advantage of my seller and buyer clients.
You are my number one priority, and I am here for you every step of the way!
My services & resources include:
- Explaining the home buying and selling process thoroughly
- Diligently searching for a home that meets your criteria through our local MLS System
- Pricing your home correctly and implementing my marketing plan to sell your home for the most money & in the least amount of time
- High Exposure Internet Services
- Negotiating on your behalf
- “Contract To Close” process monitoring to ensure a smooth transaction
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative)
- GRI (Graduate, Realtor Institute)
- SFR (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)
- Member, Charlotte Regional Realtor Association®
- Member, North Carolina Association of Realtors®
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
North Carolina born and bred, I grew up in the foothill town of Dobson. I have been a resident of the Charlotte and Lake Norman area since 1979. I have seen this beautiful area grow from sleepy little towns to charming cities offering a diversity of people, activities and industries. Real estate allows me to combine all of my favorite things – people, my community and homes.
My husband Wayne and I and have grown twin daughters. Our oldest is an environmental law attorney in North Carolina. Her younger sister (by two minutes) is a kindergarten teacher in the Lake Norman area. We are loved by two adorable miniature Schnauzers!
My husband and I enjoy watching local professional and college sports and trying new restaurants. I am an avid reader and enjoy all genres of music. I enjoy and participate in many industry-related volunteer activities in the community along with church related activities and love local wine and craft beer tastings!
I welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have about buying, selling, or current market conditions in the Lake Norman area. Please call me or email me with any questions you may have!